John Williams Boat Company offers full service, repair, and restoration. Our facilities, for indoor and outdoor storage and service, accommodate 200 boats. We offer close attention to detail and quality for jobs of any level of complexity on both power and sailboats as large as 65 feet in length.
Our craftsmen and technicians are highly trained and our team has a deep bench of experience, many with three decades or more in the industry. We handle repairs, refits, restoration, and maintenance for wood, cold-molded, and fiberglass construction of hulls, superstructures, and interiors. We offer complete woodworking, fiberglass, metal, composite and paint/varnish capabilities.
When it comes to mechanical systems, electronics, electrical, engine, and plumbing, we are up on the latest developments and equally prepared to overhaul your existing systems.
We offer heated and unheated indoor storage and shrink-wrapped outdoor storage options. In preparation for storage, we provide full decommissioning, cleaning, and general inspection before haul-out and on the hard. We will provide you with a full report and recommendations on any potential issues that need to be addressed on your boat.
Before the season begins we will have your boat fully commissioned, cleaned and ready to go upon your arrival.
You’ll find our facilities provide everything you need:
- Inside Heated Storage
- Inside Unheated Storage
- Outside Storage
- 50-ton Travelift
- 14-ton hydraulic crane with 60-foot boom
- 12,000 lb Forklift
- Competitive Rates
At our full-service boat yard, you’ll find:
- Expert diesel and gasoline engine repair
- Electrical and systems repair and Installation
- Custom welding and fabrication
- Wood and fiberglass repair and restoration
- Complete rigging services
- Varnish, paint and Awlgrip
- 14 seasonal onsite moorings
- In-water repair capability
- Immediate over the road boat-transport service, sailmaker, and upholsterer
- Next-day delivery from major marine distributors
- Private float for dockage of large vessels by reservation