The Stanley 36 is our flagship, a perfect blend of rugged hull, beautifully crafted accommodations, and comfortable amenities.
The design of the Stanley 36 was inspired by the Maine lobsterboat, a working vessel known far and wide for its stable, sea kindly ride even in choppy conditions. We leveraged the platform to create a gracious yacht will carry you smoothly, swiftly, and stylishly along the coast. It’s just right for picnicking or fishing daytrips, overnight getaways, weekend excursions, and even longer cruises.
We gave the pilothouse an impressive 6 feet 7 inches of headroom and fitted it with a steering station, seat, and storage compartment that are finely trimmed out by our talented craftsmen. A three-panel windshield plus two side windows provide excellent visibility. Sailcloth side curtains and aft enclosure can easily be drawn down.
The handsomely finished cabin also provides plenty of headroom with a height of 6 feet 5 inches. The layout may be customized to your needs. Or choose the standard plan, which includes two berths, with generous storage below, in the bow. Next aft are a midship folding table, port and starboard settees, and outboard drawers and hanging locker. Handy to the companionway are the galley to port and an enclosed head, with optional shower, to starboard. Additional sleeping accommodations can be incorporated through the use of fold-down pilot berths forward or a pull-out double in the pilothouse.
Powered by either a gas or diesel engine, the Stanley 36 has a soundproof, wet-muffler stern exhaust system. She carries 300 gallons of fuel in two tanks. There is also tankage for 100 gallons of water.
Specifications and equipment
- Fuel tankage (fiberglass or aluminum): two 150-gallon tanks
- Water tankage: two 50-gallon tanks
- Unidirectional fiberglass hull (core optional)
- Solid integral keel and skeg
- Molded fiberglass rudder, stainless-steel post (11/2”), bearings
- Stainless-steel propeller shaft (13/4”) to complement engine, cutlass bearing outside, stuffing box inside
- Engine installed
- Segregated fuel connection system
- Racor fuel filtration
- Manual hydraulic Wagner (N-40-190) steering system
- Wet-muffler exhaust system out the stern
- Bass circuit breaker panel, lighting, and mechanical circuits and fixtures
- Two 100-amp heavy-duty batteries
- Fiberglass nonskid deck
- Fiberglass cockpit coaming
- Teak guard and toe rails on deck
- Bronze, stainless, or chrome cleats and bow chocks
- Varnished Honduras mahogany cockpit steps
- Varnished Honduras mahogany cabin trim, doors, and drawer fronts
- Varnished sitka spruce cabin ceiling
- Teak and holly sole
- Bulkheads, cabin sides, and overhead painted in Awlgrip cabin enamel
- Bowmar hatch
- Galley with three-burner stainless-steel propane stove with oven, stainless-steel sink and faucets, top-access icebox, Formica counter top
- Enclosed head with marine toilet, small stainless sink, and optional shower
- Waste system: 25-gallon tank, macerator pump, overboard discharge, deck pump-out
LOA 35’ 8”
LWL 33’ 6”
Beam 12’ 2”
Draft 3’ 6”
Cruising Speed 18-20 knots
Top Speed 23.5-24 knots