NEW LISTING! Well maintained Pettegrow 33. Her hard chines and semi displacement hull gives her more speed and better handling than most Downeast boats her size. She is currently in the water in Mount Desert, Maine, and available for showings. This is a great opportunity to get on the water this summer and enjoy this nicely appointed boat. Please contact us today.
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Hull and Deck
- Hand laid up solid fiberglass hull.
- Blue Awlgrip hull with white boot top.
- Red bottom, ablative paint.
- Off White colored Awlgrip non-skid on cockpit sole and weather deck.
- Large, spacious cockpit with custom stern seat and three large cockpit sole hatches.
- Custom stainless steel bow pulpit, roller and varnished bow sprit
- Stainless steel Muir windlass, CQR anchor and anchor rode
- Varnished teak cabin/pilothouse top handrails
- Varnished teak trim, cockpit caprail and toerails
- Stainless steel vertical boarding handrails
- Varnished pilothouse door
- Varnished aft pilothouse window trim
- Three windshield wipers.
- Custom helm and nav seats
- Two small overhead hatches in pilothouse
- Guard iron, cleats and chocks
- Varnished trim and Herreshoff interior with varnished teak and holly sole throughout.
- Chain locker forward.
- V berths aft w/shelf storage above and underneath.
- V berth cushions
- Opening ports with a Bomar hatch overhead.
- Aft of v berth is port/starboard partial bulkhead with varnished caprail.
- Hanging locker to starboard.
- Large enclosed head with Raritan toilet and single stainless steel sink
- Opposite the head to port, is the galley, with a refrigerator, microwave, stainless steel sink, counter top, cabinet and drawer storage.
- Varnished companion steps lead to/from pilothouse.
- Fully Equipped Nav Station
- Varnish teak and holly sole
- Main engine hatch with port/stbd wing hatches
- White upholstered helm and nav seats
- Port settee w/cushions
- Finished wood dinette table
- Sliding Starboard helm door
- Bronze dome lights and fixtures
- Window curtains
- Overhead opening hatches
Engine and Mechanical
- Single Yanmar 6LPA-STP diesel engine
- 633 hours on engine
- Helm engine gauges (RPMs, oil, temp, fuel)
- Cruising speed 16-18 knots
- ZF transmission 2:1 ratio
- 1 3/4 S/S shaft
- 5 blade bronze prop
- SS rudder
- Racor for main engine
- Insulated exhaust for quiet running
- Ultraflex hydraulic steering
- Three cockpit hatches
- Excellent engine access thru engine hatches
- Bronze Groco engine sea strainer
- Morse throttle control
- Stainless steel helm steering wheel
- Sidepower bow thruster
- 3 windshield wipers with helm controls
- ACM house and start batteries
- Rotary battery switch
- 24 breaker DC circuit breaker panel w/volt meter
- 30 amp/100 Shore Power
- 10 breaker AC panel
- Westerbeke 5 kw generator (48 hours) w/helm panel
- Mastervolt Inverter
- Simrad chartplotter/radar unit
- Radar mast
- Raymarine multi display helm unit
- Garmin Depth Sounder
- Icom Marine IC-M602 VHF
- Sidepower bow thruster
- Ritchie helm compass
- Stainless steel horn
- Loud hailer
- USCG Navigational lights
- ACR spot light w/helm control
- 12 volt bilge pumps
- Macerator and pump out
- Helm windlass up/down controls
- Bilge Pump controls
- Fireboy Xintex S-2A Propane/CNG Fume Detector
- AM/FM/CD Stereo
- Marine Air Hot/Cold System
- Bronze Fixture Pilothouse Lighting
- Cockpit Lighting
- Interior Fans
- Canvas Pilothouse side and back curtains
- Ensign and staff
- CQR anchor with anchor rode
- Dock lines and fenders
- cockpit/pilothouse/cabin cushions
- Life Ring
- Stainless Steel dinghy davits
- Inflatable RIB w/5 HP Mercury outboard
Engine Make: Yanmar
Engine Model: 6LPA-STP
Engine Hours: 633
Engine Type: Inboard
Fuel Type: Diesel
Speed & Distance
Cruising Speed: 18kn
Max Speed: 22kn
Length Overall: 33.17ft
Fresh Water Tank: 1 X 40 Gal (Plastic)
Fuel Tank: 1 X 140 Gal (Aluminum)
Holding Tank: 1 X 20 Gal (Plastic)
Double Berths: 1
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.