There's 100 feet of water at our front door, and the view from our sheds is an inspiration.
We look forward to discussing your particular needs and dreams. We will welcome your call - or even better - your visit to us here in Hall Quarry. It's just up the road from Southwest Harbor on Mount Desert Island, right on the shore of a spectacular, deep fjord called Somes Sound.
Mount Desert Island
Directions by car:
- In Ellsworth, ME, take Route 3 N towards
- Once you come over the Trenton bridge onto the
island, go straight at the traffic light onto Route 102 towards Southwest Harbor.
- One mile after exiting Somesville watch out for the
commercial sign for "John Williams Custom Boatbuilder" and take a left into Hall Quarry Road.
- Carry on for about a mile and turn left into
- We are at the bottom of the hill.
Directions by air:
- You can either fly into the Bar Harbor/Trenton
Airport and follow the above directions by turning left onto Route 3 when exiting the airport road.
- Or if you choose to fly to Bangor, follow the signs to
I 95 S and exit onto 395 which will take you to Route 1A to Ellsworth. From there carry on as described above.